Sunday, November 28, 2010

mental toughness

I can not believe 2 of my favorite teams lost. The Boise State game was the worst game I have ever seen in my life. 9 out 10 guys on there team could have made a 26 yard field goal. Dad could to. I am still mad about that. There is a kid on our basketball team named Briggs. Heres what happened with the game on the line 1 of our teammates shot a 3 and got fouled. He made the first one then the other team called a timeout to ice him. But that is not what iced him. Our teammate Briggs was the one doing the iceing. So we think he iced the Boise State kicker even though Briggs iced him he still should of made it COME ON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same thing with BYU Briggs iced the guy that was suppose to block the guy that blocked the punt COME ON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment