Sunday, November 7, 2010


Hello Family.
I apologize for the extended delay. As far as updates go, just real quick. I'm really excited for the Morris family to be moving in our realm. It will be joyous to have the family together.
Last Friday, my roommates and I pulled some pranks on some of our ward buddies, hence the picture to the left. We were bandits...but were caught in the act.
This semester has been really great. I've slowly but surely been progressing and growing closer to my Father in Heaven. I've been called as a Sunday School Teacher and have learned a great deal. I taught from the book of Jeremiah concerning our covenants and writing the law upon our hearts. So I'll just share some thoughts about what I learned as I prepared for my lesson:
Having our Father's law written upon our hearts is a process of coming to know our Father--it's a much more personal covenant than the covenant during the times of Moses. We have the blessing of the spirit to receive our own revelation. This process also allows us to access the atonement and to receive the forgiveness He offers.
I know that as we act upon promptings we receive, the process will be edifying and sanctifying as the Holy Spirit attends and we devote our agency further to God.
Anyway, I love you all!
Kelsey

1 comment:

  1. I'm sooooooo happy we are all blogging again!!!!!!!!! Joyous. I think I may just have to move to Idaho now.

    ReplyDelete