Sunday, June 6, 2010

So I'm not dismissed from the family...

I was told last night by my dear sister Whitney that if I didn't post by the time she got on the blog tonight, I would be dismissed from the family. So...here I am. Thanks Whit. You're great.

The latest update: I work at Snow Shack. I don't know who would want snow cones in this freezing weather but if you do, then I'm your woman! I must say I've become rather skilled in the art of snow cone making. No, it is not a craft. I tried a new flavor this week-banana, cotton candy. It was delicious.

I've been spending time with Tate and Sydney almost every morning. I'm so grateful to live close to the Drapers. Without them I would have no motivation to get out of bed in the morning. Tate comes in yelling, "HEY UNCLE KELSEY!" It's the best alarm clock I've ever had. After I crawl out of bed, Tate and I hide from the monsters as Sydney purses her lips and flaps her wings. They truly do bring joy to me every day....so Linz, stop apologizing for dumping your kids off at our house. I love it.

I've been studying faith in the scriptures and have learned a great deal. The more I learn it feels like the less I know. Maybe that's a good sign. I plan on writing a paper about faith and I may just have to share it with the family when I am through.

Well....love you all!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment