Sunday, June 20, 2010

Finally Summmmmer!!!

I'm happy to say that tomorrow is the first day of summer and Rexburg took a while to get there but I think we are there yea!!! Whitney I took Lindsey's spot because I don't think she will get to it. ha Linz! take that! I'm reponsible! what now! take that! Here in Rexburg it has been very cold. I have hated it. I am very happy that Whit is coming out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry my post is short sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nathan

3 comments:

  1. Nathan. I'm glad that you made your post longer by putting 116 exclamation points. Yes, I did just count them. It certainly adds some punch to your post. Love ya Bro.
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait. I didn't count the three in the title. 119 exclamation points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry my post stiniks i can't spell today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete