Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Families Can Be Together Forever

I have been meaning to post this thought with all of you, and I have finally just stopped thinking about it and I am doing it! A little over 2 weeks ago I have definitely had an eye opener on what is most important. Of course, I have always known, but it's important to have experiences that make you count your blessings that much more. ETERNAL FAMILIES is not only what will bring us the most joy, but it is crucial, and we MUST keep ours together forever! We all have our weaknesses, and at times our greatest strengths can become our weaknesses. Recognize what yours is, and do everything you know how to do to overcome those. Satan must not win, and it is our choice if we let him. As a family we are here to uplift and encourage one another. I know I'm not perfect, but I am going to work harder to be better at this. I hope you know how much I love you and how extremely grateful I am for all of you! Stu, thank you for being such a perfect husband and a wondeful Dad whom Tate adores!
Update: Tate's birthday is today...the BIG 2! Lately he has been embracing the word "NO" and using it every opportunity he can. Oh we love the terrible 2's...but he still has sweet moments and those can not be taken for granted! Tomorrow evening is the big day at Riot Zone! Mom got us all a great deal at Riot Zone and Tate will LOVE it!! This is what we are doing to celebrate his 2 years on the earth! Stu is plugging away with Get Found First. His biggest month so far...and it's not even over! Stu's the man! He is a great provider, and I have no need to ever fear! I am pregnant...enough said :) I LOVE YOU ALL!!

--Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment