Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sorry I'm Late




First time on the blog. Sorry I'm a few months late. Today was a great sabbath. Church, Lindsey's new calling as the Beehive advisor, my deacon's quorum lesson, meat and potatoes at the Webb's, S'mores on the back patio, family videos, Kelsey's FHE lesson, and nice weather. Can't beat it. We missed Adam and Whit.




I feel so blessed to have married into such a great family. While dating Lindsey, I never worried about her family not being loveable because it takes a practically perfect family to produce a woman as perfect as Lindsey.




Yesterday we went on a hike up South Leigh Creek in the Tetons. We missed Nate and The Morris Family...I guess we missed Richie too. There was enough snow still that it was hard to keep track of the trail. Good memories and we are sure to make lots more fun memories in the future. If we don't, what are we going to talk about when we get old? As Elder Packer said in the priesthood session of conference: "Young men talk about their future, because they have no past. Old men talk about their past, because they have no future."




Love,




Stu

No comments:

Post a Comment