Monday, May 4, 2009

Hello everyone!

I'm so happy to be a part of this wonderful family! A couple of weeks ago I felt so much gratitude for our family. We were all together and everybody was so happy and pleasant and I thought this is just a little piece of heaven. What a blessing it is that everybody loves each other and treats each other with kindness and respest. Now Hallie and Tate need to work on their relationship but since they are only two I think we can be patient with them and let them work things out. I can't express enough appreciation for Adam and Stu. What perfect spouses for our daughters! Thank you for honoring your priesthood and being men of valor. The gospel is so wonderful. My testimony of the Savior and his love for each of us grows stronger with the passing years. I live with great hope, not because I'm anything special or wonderful but because Christ has overcome all things and he is mighty to save. I think about being with all you great people throughout the eternities and I just sigh with happiness.
-Mom

1 comment: