Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Galatians 2:20

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me".
Galatians 2:20
I came across this scripture this week and absolutely love it. Paul is speaking and I admire his relationship with the Savior and also hope to come to come to know the Savior to that degree one day.

Life is going wonderfully. I will be starting a class called Global Climate Change next week. Should be interesting. Ha and I will also be starting a craft camp here in a few weeks. Whitney helped me plan it and gave me lots of ideas. Shaving snow cones just isn't quite enough of a job so having little girls come to my house should help me reach my savings goal for the summer. I will keep you further updated on how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment