Sunday, September 27, 2009

I AM MOST BLESSED OF WOMEN

I was reading some of your blogs and I was amazed that Heavenly Father allowed me to be part of such a faithful good family. I must of helped a sweet little old lady across the street in the pre-existence. As I continue to get older my realization of what really matters and lasts gets stronger. I'm deeply touched by what good parents you are. Hallie, Tate, Ashton, and now sweet little Sydney are unbelievably blessed! Richie and I thank you for bringing such joy to our lives. I could not have asked for better children (And that includes the dashingly handsome son-in-laws!)
We have been enjoying Kelsey's roomates. They come up for dinner on Sundays and we have so much fun with them. We are proud of Kelsey and the valiant spirit she is. She really has a can do attitude. The Primary kids loved her and the teachers were amazed at her ability to teach and reach the kids. Way to go Kels!
Nathan is our little football star! He has great hands(so I'm told) and has made many a spectacular catch. We love watching him. What I love most about Nathan is his kind and humble heart. He is always willing to help and he LOVES his nieces and nephews!
We are thrilled to see Whitney, Hallie and Ashton next week. Keep cutting that paper chain Hallie! We love you all sooooooooooooooooo much and look forward to many happy years being parents and grandparents. Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment